3-Bed Mediterranean House Plan with Upside-Down Layout
About This Plan
- Stucco and clay roof tiles define this 3-bedroom, Mediterranean house plan with stacked bay windows protruding from the front of the home. Step inside the foyer, and discover a stunning barrel vaulted ceiling overhead.
- In order to take advantage of the best views, the shared living spaces are located on the second level. In the kitchen, a cooktop peninsula overlooks the family room, with French doors that lead to a covered porch.
- A formal dining room neighbors the kitchen, while a second living room presents a beautiful bay window with forward-facing views.
- The owner's suite is also located on the second level, complete with a fireplace, garden tub, and a laundry cute in the generous walk-in closet.
- The main level is where you'll find a double garage, two additional bedrooms, a compartmentalized bath with two sinks, and the laundry room. A wine cellar off the laundry room is ideal for those that like to entertain.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,191 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,030 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,161 sq. ft.
- Storage: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 737 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss