3-Bed Modern Cottage House Plan with Large Rear Covered Patio
About This Plan
- This Modern Cottage Home plan merges the classic cottage styling with modern elements to create the new Modern Cottage style. Contrasting colors on the stucco and roof make this plan a unique masterpiece.
- On the inside, you'll walk into the great room that is warmed by a fireplace.
- The great room, kitchen, and dining room lie under a soaring cathedral ceiling with exposed beams. The great room opens up to the covered patio through 2 sets of sliding glass doors.
- The home's kitchen includes a large island and a walk-in pantry.
- The master includes a soaking tub, his/her vanities, an enclosed toilet area, and a walk-in closet.
- On the opposite side of the home, 2 bedrooms share a centrally located hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,958 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,958 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12