3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Two-story Great Room
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, modern farmhouse plan presents board and batten siding, metal roof accents, and a brick skirt. The two-story, great room provides a light and airy interior, and the spacious kitchen will inspire creativity.
- A quiet study is located off the foyer, and the double garage opens into a sizable, mud / laundry room next to a powder bath.
- The dining room is drenched with natural light, and overlooks a back patio with a BBQ.
- The sleeping accommodations are on the second level, with the best bedroom reserved for the homeowner. Sliding barn doors in the master bedroom reveal the en suite with a freestanding tub, toilet room, and roomy walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are similar in size and share the 4-fixture, hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,443 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 48' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front