3-Bed Modern Farmhouse with Rustic Touches and 3 Bonus Areas
About This Plan
- The beautiful exterior of this 3-bedroom Modern Farmhouse leads into an equally thoughtful interior with sizable bedrooms, an open living space, large porches, and plenty of flexible bonus areas on the second level.
- The 28' by 8' front porch guides you inside to find a dining room to the right of the foyer with clean views into the family room and through the back veranda. A fireplace anchors the left wall of the living room, directly across from the kitchen island.
- Cooking is a delight in this kitchen which includes a veggie sink in the prep island and a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite features a trio of rear-facing windows, along with a tray ceiling, walk-in closet, and 5-fixture bath. Two family bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath to the left of the foyer.
- Attached to the right of the home is the 2-car garage which leads into a mud hall with easy access to a powder bath, laundry room, and the kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,247 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,247 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 353 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 292 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,225 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 11"
- Depth: 59' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick