3 Bed Modern Mountain Home Plan with Front Balconies
About This Plan
- Originally designed as a mountain lakehouse, this modern plan offers large windows and doors to maximize views. Angled roofs help this house plan stand out from the crowd.
- With the open concept design, the kitchen is centered across from the great room's fireplace with the dining room off to the side. A large island, pantry, and tons of natural light make this a highly functional kitchen.
- As you come up the stairs, you are met with more beautiful windows. To one side, the open vaulted gathering space with a covered balcony in front. On the other side, a comfortable primary suite awaits with an oversized shower and convenient laundry. The front wall of the master suite opens to give you access to a private balcony.
- Down on the main floor, you'll find two additional bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and walk-in closet. The mudroom has plenty of storage to keep the shoes, jackets, and mess downstairs away from the action.
- This home plan offers basement expansion (554 square feet when finished as shown) with another large, open space for gathering.
Main Level - Slab/Crawl Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 593 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,110 sq. ft.
- Deck: 187 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 554 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 10"
- Depth: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss