3-bed Modern Prairie Style House Plan with Work-From-Home Office
About This Plan
- This 3-bed Modern Prairie style house plan delivers an exterior highlighted by a combination of stone, brick, stucco, and cedar.
- Inside the home, a pocket work-from-home office is situated right off of the 2-story entry.
- Further, into the home, the great room, dining room, and kitchen are arranged in a wonderful open floor plan.
- The kitchen includes a large kitchen island and a walk-in pantry with a coffee bar. A deck is accessed off the rear of the home for your outdoor entertainment.
- Upstairs, 3 bedrooms - the master suite featuring a walk-in closet and his/her vanities - have convenient shared access to the laundry. And there is an overlook at the top of the stairs to the foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,077 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,143 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 934 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12