3 Bed Modern Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This modern ranch house plan has a stunning exterior and floor plan that gives you an open layout for your entertaining spaces and privacy with a split bedroom layout.
- Raked eaves and deep overhangs, simple use of materials, and simple shed roofs give this plan character and appeal.
- The plan features a spacious great room that is open to the kitchen and dinette. Windows overlook the deck in back accessible from the dining room.
- The master suite has a walk-in closet with direct access to the laundry room. Two beds share a bath across the home.
- The roomy 3 car garage has an entry that takes you to the mud room with lockers to help manage clutter.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,011 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,011 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 739 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12