3 Bed Modern with Upstairs Sleeping Loft
About This Plan
- This 3 bed modern house plan has an exterior that combines stone and stucco and has an abundance of windows giving it great curb appeal
- Inside you will find an open layout for the great room, kitchen, and dining areas.
- The spacious master suite will spoil you with a large walk-in closet and a luxurious bath featuring modern design elements including a freestanding tub and an oversized tile and glass shower. Two additional bedrooms, another bath, a separate laundry, and an upstairs loft are also found in this home.
- The unique design of the garage door adds to the curb appeal of this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,165 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 305 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 2"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 571 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick