3-Bed Mountain Home Plan for Sloped Lot
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding stretches up toward the gabled rooflines of this 3-bedroom, Mountain home plan, complete with warm wood accents adding a rustic touch.
- The front entrance takes you directly into the open living spaces, where a vaulted ceiling adds vertical space and a kitchen island serves as a natural communication hub.
- A 10'-deep porch expands the entire length of the home and invites you to enjoy the surrounding views.
- The spacious master bedroom consumes the remainder of the main level with its 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- Downstairs, two bedrooms share a full bath and a generous family room provides access to a 10' by 34' covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,510 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,360 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 546 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 7"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick