3-Bed New American House Plan with Exposed Beamed Entryway
About This Plan
- We took classic farmhouse style and blending in modern elements to create this beautiful 3-bed New American house plan. The exterior blends natural wood elements with the classic board and batten siding and a lot of glass to finish off the unique look.
- Step inside and marvel at the entryway with exposed wood beams overhead. Just off the entryway, you'll find the living room and dining room. The living room is warmed by a fireplace and also lies under exposed wood beams.
- Towards the rear of the main floor, the kitchen and great room share a soaring 2-story ceiling. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. The kitchen includes a large kitchen island and a walk-in pantry. Also on the main floor, is an amazing wine room.
- The bedrooms all reside on the second floor. The master suite includes his/her vanities, a soaking tub, and a large walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a jack and jill bath and each has its own walk-in closet.
- Back on the main floor, the oversized 2-car garage includes a large storage area with an overhead door that leads to the rear covered patio. The garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom that includes a bench and lockers as well as a coat closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,791 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,597 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 815 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12