3-Bed New American House Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This inviting 3-bedroom New American house plan features a lovely clapboard exterior with a welcoming front porch and French-doors that open to the foyer.
- Just inside, you'll find an airy dining room with a tray ceiling. Through the foyer, a spacious vaulted family room with a fireplace awaits.
- Designed for maximum efficiency, the well-appointed kitchen includes an oversized island and a convenient walk-in pantry.
- Your main-floor master suite offers privacy, an elegant tray ceiling, a 5-piece bath, a generously sized walk-in closet and access to the laundry room.
- On the upper level, you'll discover a versatile loft space, two bathrooms that share a full bath and a finished bonus room over the garage.
- Related Plan: Get a version with a 2-car garage with house plan 46358LA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,716 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,524 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 11"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12