3-Bed New American House Plan with Potential 4th Bedroom Above the Garage
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan welcomes you with a charming front porch with a dormer above that opens to the vaulted great room inside. In entering the front door, you immediately feel the openness of the great room, kitchen, and dining area.
- The vaulted ceiling and fireplace in the great room add to that open, inviting feeling. The kitchen features an island with an eating bar. Also, included off of the dining area is a large walk in pantry and spacious laundry room.
- The split floor plan allows a nice escape to the master suite with generous master bath and walk-in closet. Two other bedrooms on the left side of the house have closets and share a spacious bathroom.
- Build out the bonus room and get an additional 462 square feet of expansion space.
- Enjoy extended living space on the back covered porch with an outdoor kitchen.
- Please note: When choosing the Basement foundation, the living sq ft of the house becomes 2059 s.f. heated (vs 2041 sf for the slab/crawlspace version. All foundation types have the same overall width and depth.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 51188MM, 51184MM and 51125MM.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,041 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,041 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 262 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 304 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 72' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick