3-Bed One-Story House Plan with Optional Versions
About This Plan
- This comfortable one-story 3-bed home plan comes in multiple versions.
- There’s a convenient seat as you come in from the 3-car garage, and wide pantry en route to the island kitchen.
- At nearly 17-feet deep, the owner’s suite is deep enough for a sitting area by its double windows. In the bathroom, the store-n-more has a comfortable seat, and space for towel hanging that keeps the laundry basket out of the way while providing linen storage.
- And, there’s the step-saving pocket door connection between the walk-in closet and laundry room!
- Related Plans: Get alternate layout with house plans 40898DB and 40613DB. Get an alternate exterior with house plan 42563DB and 42564DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 705 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12