3-Bed Ranch House Plan with Vaulted Ceiling
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom house plan offers the form and function of a ranch-style home with farmhouse features adding to the front elevation.
- Once inside, an open living room and eat-in kitchen greet you, with vaulted ceilings making the space feel larger. A spacious walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage space and is located near the kitchen for quick and easy access.
- Retreat to the master bedroom, which overlooks the rear porch and includes a step ceiling, adding a visual aesthetic overhead. The 4-fixture en suite includes a walk-in closet behind a pocket door.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size and sit across the hall from the master.
- A 1-car garage faces forward on this home and opens into a mudroom with built-in lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,292 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 89 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 68 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 6"
- Depth: 59' 10"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 300 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick