3-Bed Rustic Ranch Plan with Exposed Beams Defining the Living Spaces
About This Plan
- This Rustic Ranch home plan totals 3,163 square feet of living space and gives you 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths.
- One-level living has never been more comfortable due to the open, central living space that opens onto the covered patio that extends the entire width of the home.
- A large island anchors the kitchen with exposed beams overhead, while the pantry across the hall will evoke envy from others due to its size and cabinetry.
- Lining the left side of the home, discover the master bedroom that boasts a rain shower and toilet room in the ensuite. A dresser island can be found in the master closet, as well as a shortcut to the laundry room.
- Two bedroom suites, a home office, and 3-car garage complete the design.
- Related Plan: Shorten the RV garage and get a fitness room with house plan 64542SC (3,651 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,163 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,163 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 855 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 356 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 96' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1137 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 6
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss