One-Story Craftsman House Plan with Home Office and Fitness Room
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This one-story Craftsman house plan 3,651 square feet of living space and gives you 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a 3-car garage (324 sq. ft.).
- One-level living has never been more comfortable due to the open, central living space that opens onto the 1,223 square foot covered patio that extends the entire width of the home. A 2-sided fireplace separates the portion off of Bed 3 from the portion behind the living room.
- A large island anchors the kitchen with exposed beams overhead, while the pantry across the hall will evoke envy from others due to its size and cabinetry.
- Lining the left side of the home, discover the master bedroom that boasts a rain shower and toilet room in the ensuite. A dresser island can be found in the master closet, as well as a shortcut to the laundry room.
- Across the home, two bedroom suites and a home office office complete the design.
- A fitness room located off the mud room makes having a gym membership obsolete.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the fitness room and get an RV garage with house plan 64537SC (3,163 sq. ft.).
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,651 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,651 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,223 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 356 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,758 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 101' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 997 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss