3 Bed Rustic Retreat with Views Out Back
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom rustic house plan was meant to be built on your view lot - mountain or lake - and gives you 2-story living and great outdoor spaces in back.
- You enter the home through the foyer to an open living room, dining room and kitchen.
- The living room is vaulted, creating a "living large" feeling and has a 2-story stone fireplace. It also has access to a covered screened porch with a stone fireplace.
- Windows throughout all the main living areas provide for great views.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level and has access to a covered porch.
- On the upper level you will find two bedrooms, a storage room and an open loft overlooking the living room below.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with slight changes with house plan 92302MX. And get an alternate version with a carport and a lower level with house plan 92303MX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,946 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,151 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 795 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 40' 2"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"