3 - 4
About This Plan
- Wood shakes and siding combine with decorative wooden brackets to give the exterior of this Mountain cottage a rustic look.
- The family room soars up for two stories and is open to the dining area and kitchen.
- Double doors in the master suite lead to the rear covered porch and a wall of windows lets in the light.
- A loft on the second floor overlooks the family room below.
- Two family bedrooms each have their own bath and the left bedroom has its own deck as well.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version in reverse with house plan 92371MX. Build in reverse with a carport and lower level with house plan 92303MX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,946 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,151 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 795 sq. ft.
- Deck: 112 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 4"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"