About This Plan
- An angled carport and rustic exterior add visual interest to this Mountain home plan.
- The screened porch has a fireplace to gather around on chilly nights and a large porch wraps around the master suite.
- The main living area is one large space divided into sections so everyone has a good view.
- Two bedrooms and a loft share the second floor, with one bedroom having its own open deck.
- Related Plans: Remove the carport and eliminate the lower level with house plans 92371MX and 92302MX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,407 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,588 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 819 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 440 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 200 sq. ft.
- Deck: 115 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 9"
- Depth: 78' 2"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"