3-Bed Southern House Plan with Separate Apartment
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan has functional and aesthetically pleasing stacked front porches and a shed dormer over the garage.
- The first-floor casita - a separate apartment - is tucked behind the garage and is perfect for a live-in caregiver/nanny or adult child. It has its own bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, entertaining space and even a pocket office for finishing up projects.
- The main home provides ample entertaining and daily living accommodations on the main floor.
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and the laundry room on the second floor, and there are transom windows in both the owner’s bathroom and walk-in closet for welcome natural light.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 42414DB and 42580DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,338 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,493 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"