Northwest Bungalow with Alternate Versions
About This Plan
- Step through the front door into the large family room with optional fireplace.
- On the way back to the cooking and eating areas, you will pass a built-in computer nook by the stairs.
- The efficient kitchen has an island and a walk-in pantry and there's sliding glass doors to take you out to the optional rear deck or patio.
- A separate in-law apartment has its own private entrance and a pocket home office.
- On the second floor, the master bedroom gets a tray ceiling and a walk-in closet.
- A second floor laundry room is centrally placed.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 42580DB and and 42583DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,338 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,493 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick