3-Bed Spanish-Style Southwest House Plan Under 1700 Square Feet with RV Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This Spanihs-style adobe house is a blend of traditional Southwest architecture and modern comfort.
- A split bedroom layout gives you two guest bedrooms to the left an the master suite to the right. The master suite has a 4-fixture bath and a large walk-in closet with direct access to the laundry room.
- An open concept layout in back seamlessly connects the kitchen, dining area and great room under a space with 12' ceilings and access to the rear covered pergola giving you over 250 square feet of covered fresh air space to enjoy.
- The 3-car garage has an extra-deep bay suitable for an RV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,626 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,626 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 2"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1286 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"