3-Bed Transitional Tudor Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Transitional Tudor home plan features a charming exterior with an arched entryway.
- Inside the foyer, french doors open to a flex room, across from the formal dining room. An elongated butler's pantry with a prep sink provides a shortcut into the combined kitchen / living room.
- A spacious island offers plenty of workspace in the kitchen, and an accordion-style door connects the indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- Three bedrooms and a loft are located upstairs, including the master bedroom with a closet that connects to the laundry room.
- A matching 2-Car Detached Garage is included with the plans.
Detached Garage - Main Level
Detached Garage - 2nd Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,496 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 15 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss