3 Bedroom Builder Friendly Bungalow
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom bungalow is easy and economical to build and attractive at the same time. With 2x6 construction and truss roof, it is builder friendly.
- A generous covered porch with a three sets of pillars welcomes you this open plan bungalow. While open, the activities areas have very distinct spaces thanks to a bumpout for the dining area.
- An L-shaped kitchen with generous island provides great storage and work areas as well as a social space.
- The master bedroom includes an indispensable walk-in closet. It and two additional bedrooms share a roomy 4-piece bathroom with 4' x 4' shower. A laundry closet is conveniently located to complete this efficient layout.
- Additional space is available by developing the basement or choosing a crawlspace foundation to increase the size of the living room.
- Related Plan: Simplify with house plan 21786DR (1,218 sq. ft.).
- And downsize further with house plan 21036DR (1,035 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,315 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss