Open Floor Plan with Optional Version
About This Plan
- A coat closet off the covered entry reduces clutter in this cozy three-bedroom house plan.
- A clever island in the kitchen has seating for three attached as well as a pantry for storage.
- The living room and dining room are open and a door leads out to the back where you might want to put a patio or deck.
- Three bedrooms and laundry space are on the main floor.
- Expand in the basement or use it for storage. Alternate foundations are available.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 22332DR (1,315 sq. ft.).
- For an alternate version in reverse layout, see house plan 21786DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,053 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,053 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 26' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss