3 Bedroom Modern House Plan with 3rd Floor Mezzanine
About This Plan
- The flat roof and cube shape lend a modern air to this minimalist house plan.
- The main living space is on the first level, including an eat-in kitchen and attached living room, a powder bath, and a laundry / mud room.
- The bedrooms can be found on the second level. The forward-facing master includes a balcony, walk-in closet, and 4-fixture bathroom.
- The second bedroom neighbors a full bath, and an office nook near the stairs provides space for a desk.
- The third floor boasts a third bedroom, a bonus room with a wet bar and full bath, along with a large scenic mezzanine for stargazing.
- Related Plans: Move upper mezzanine to the front with 2-bed house plan 68589VR (1,834 sq. ft.) and get a smaller version with house plan 68637VR (1,465 sq. ft.)..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,030 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 749 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 749 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 532 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 94 sq. ft.
- Deck: 193 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"