Minimalist House Plan for a Front-to-Back Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- The flat roof and cube shape lend a modern air to this minimalist house plan for a lot the slopes up from the front to the back.
- The main living space is on the main level, including an open concept layout of the kitchen, dining and living rooms. A powder room and laundry room are tucked away in back.
- The bedrooms can be found on the second level. The forward-facing master includes a balcony, walk-in closet, and 4-fixture bathroom.
- The second bedroom neighbors a full bath, and an office nook near the stairs provides space for a desk.
- The third floor is open to the stars and gives you a great spot to hang out with friends.
- The lowest level gives you a garage with storage and a heated entry.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the drive-under level and get more depth with house plans 68589VR (1,834 sq. ft.) and 68630VR (1,834 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,465 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 67 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 660 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 660 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 78 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 582 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"