3-Bedroom Ranch Home Plan with Hip and Valley Roof
About This Plan
- Stone and horizontal siding hug the exterior of this 3-bedroom, ranch house plan, topped by a hip and valley roof.
- A hallway off the formal entry leads to two family bedrooms, separated by a full bath, which they share.
- The heart of the home is rear facing and open, creating a cozy space for easy interactions with family and friends. A corner fireplace offers warmth throughout the shared spaces, and sliding doors off the dining area provide access to the back patio.
- The owner's suite is set apart from the other bedrooms for privacy, and includes a 4-fixture bath and a walk-in closet.
- Enter from the double garage, and discover a drop zone to help you get organized, next to the laundry room. A pocket office across the hall lends a communal space for a computer and/or storing paperwork.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 42631DB and 42632DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,603 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,603 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12