Traditional Ranch House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The rectangular size of this traditional, ranch house plan has budget in mind and offers a simple, yet charming, exterior.
- Inside, a hallway to the left leads to two bedrooms and a full bath. A few steps further, a barn door reveals a pocket office, while the main living spaces are combined and open towards the rear.
- A corner fireplace in the family room sits diagonally across from the kitchen, which features an island to boost meal prep space. Sliding doors off the dining area lead to an optional covered patio for outdoor enjoyment.
- The owner's suite is situated apart from the secondary bedrooms, and includes a 4-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Enter the double garage from the front of the home, and take advantage of the drop zone to help organize your personal items once inside.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plans 42632DB, 42638DB and 42434DB.
Drop Zone Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,603 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,603 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12