30' Wide Arts & Crafts House Plan
About This Plan
- At only 30' wide, this Arts & Crafts-style house is perfect for your narrow lot.
- The home gives you three bedrooms upstairs. You can use the living room as a guest room if needed and get four.
- The family room is open to the breakfast nook as well as to the sunroom in back and the living/dining room in front giving the home an open feel.
- The kitchen has counter seating and a C-shaped layout.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom features a large walk-in closet which is accessed from the master bathroom.
- The attached side loading garage is located in the rear and offers an entrance to the sunroom and is near the kitchen for easy grocery unloading.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,147 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,129 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,018 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"