3200 Square Foot Craftsman Home Plan with Lower Level Expansion
2.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This Craftsman home plan gives you 3 beds and 3,235 square feet of living space if you build it on a crawlspace, and 6 beds and 6,447 square feet if you build out the optional finished lower level (included in the plans).
- The 1,748 square foot garage includes space for a workshop and a mudroom inside includes builtins and lockers.
- The kitchen has a large pantry and island with a double sink and casual seating. Views extend to the dining room with wet bar and across the great room to the fireplace.
- Three bedrooms line the right side of the home, including the master suite with a 3-sided fireplace, an optional bar or built-ins, and access to the deck.
- Build out the lower level and get an in-law suite (and two additional bedrooms), as well as a home theater, game area, and more.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,235 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,235 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 2"
- Depth: 112' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1748 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 9" First Floor / 10' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss