34'-wide Northwest Contemporary Home Plan with Wide Welcoming Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- At only 34 feet wide, this striking modern contemporary home plan lives large. A wide covered porch greets guest and the enclosed vestibule opens to jaw-dropping staircase open to the second floor.
- Off the entry is a flexible space ideal for an office, den or guest room. A beautiful galley-style kitchen includes an 8-foot long island which is open to both the dining room and the adjoining covered deck.
- Family and friends can cozy up to the fireplace in the family room or enjoy excellent backyard views.
- A discreet laundry/powder room is conveniently located down a short flight of stairs and next to the garage access.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts a private bathroom with oversize shower and walk-in closet.
- Two secondary bedrooms share another bathroom.
- The roof is a truss design.
- The plan includes an unfinished basement, ideal to be finished to suit your family's recreation needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,788 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 938 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 850 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 297 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss