3500 Square Foot Contemporary Farmhouse Plan with Angled 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- From the barn-style touches to the cozy layout, you'll love living in this 3,32 square foot contemporary farmhouse plan. A set of French doors welcomes you into the 2-story foyer, which quickly gives way to the 2-story great room. A vaulted den and a powder room are near the foyer. There are thoughtful details throughout, including the built-ins in the great room and dining room.
- The kitchen offers plenty of counter space and includes a spacious island with seating. Through the back of the kitchen you’ll see the mud room/utility room, which itself connects to the walk-in closet, primary bathroom, and primary bedroom.
- The left wing of the main floor is comprised of two additional bedrooms, each with a small walk-in closet and a shared en suite bathroom. The primary bedroom is very private, and, as mentioned before, connects seamlessly to the en suite luxury bathroom, huge walk-in closet, and mud/laundry room.
- Upstairs, you'll find Bed 4, a sizable flex space with tons of natural light, a full bathroom, and a small loft that opens up down below.
- The fully featured garage has space for two cars on the left side, with access via the rear, side, and front. The right side offers a shop with room for another car, work benches, easels, whatever you can imagine, as well as a large storage space just behind.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,881 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 651 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 6"
- Depth: 88' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front