3708 Square Foot Raised Ranch with Ground Level Workshop
About This Plan
- This raised ranch house plan gives you 3,708 square feet of living set above two 2-car garages plus a workshop and an unfinished play or media room. An elevator as well as both internal and external stairs take you to the living level above.
- The left third of the home is dedicated to the master suite. A balcony on the side gives you a fresh air space to enjoy in private and two enormous walk-in closets give you loads of storage.
- A huge entry foyer divides serves as the separation between the master suite and the rest of the home on the right. There, a massive living room opens to the back deck and is also open to the kitchen. A formal dining room has views to the back.
- The kitchen has a large pantry and an island with seating on on side and views to the living room and beyond from the working side.
- Three bedrooms line the right side of the home and a home office gives you a work-from-home space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,708 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,708 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 2826 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0" High Ceiling 16' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss