4-Bed Colonial House Plan with 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A classic facade with a covered entry porch welcomes you to this 4-bed Colonial house plan.
- The home comes with a private study and a big, open great room area where the whole family can spend time together.
- Extras include a tech area with built-in desk, a nice big wak-in food pantry and a very well organized mud room with bench and cubbies for storage.
- On the upper floor, the master suite features a lovely tray ceiling and there's a handy second floor laundry room too.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 790043GLV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,637 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,279 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,358 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 115 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12