4-Bed Contemporary House Plan Just Over 4000 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This modern coastal-style home is not only 4,057 square feet but also has a breathtaking exterior and curb appeal The versatile styling is a design perfect on the coast or in any neighborhood.
- Once you step up and into the covered porch that leads into the entryway, you enter the great room. This central living area is an ideal place to sit and enjoy the fire, get comfy on the couch, or have a conversation with a friend.
- The inclusion of a separate living room adds a private space for more relaxation. You are also welcomed by a large kitchen and dining room area, creating a beautiful open floor plan.
- Step outside into the dog trot (416 sq. ft) to get a breath of fresh air, or make your way to the three-car garage.
- This beautiful plan also includes 4-bedrooms, the master bedroom on the main level, and additional bedrooms above.
- Walk-in closets, a catwalk, a den, and the extra family room make this home the ideal choice for a family who wants a taste of luxury while still feeling like your home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,057 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,514 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,543 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 894 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 125' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 On 12; 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick