4-Bed Contemporary House Plan with Bonus Room and 2 Covered Decks - 3459 Sq Ft
About This Plan
- Pyramid and simple hip roof lines, natural wood tones, and stone accents give this contemporary 4-bedroom house plan eye-catching, curb appeal.
- Enjoy outdoor living like never before with three retractable, glass walls in the great room and dining room, which open to the back decks. The open-concept floor plan provides abundant natural light, and the kitchen's oversized island offers seating for four and plenty of workspace. A walk-in pantry and laundry room sit adjacent the kitchen for easy access.
- Discover your first-floor, master bedroom which offers a wall of sliding glass doors to extend your living to the back, covered deck. The master bathroom provides dual sinks, a separate tub and shower, and a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, three additional bedrooms can also enjoy the outdoors through french doors that lead to a covered deck. A large, bonus room awaits your final touches.
- A secluded den, or guest bedroom, is situated towards the front of the home with access to the main-level full bathroom, which doubles as the pool bath. The 3-car, tandem garage opens to the laundry room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,147 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 790 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss