4 Bed Contemporary with Veranda
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The foyer gives you sight lines all the way through to the family room in back of this 2 story 4 bed contemporary house plan. A quiet study awaits behind French doors on your right and you pass the dining room as you head to the open floor plan in back.
- The kitchen boasts built-ins, plenty of counter space, and a free-standing island. An eating bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast room and family room. This open area leads to the veranda, with a covered cooking unit for outdoor grilling. A bar adds to your entertainment options.
- The family room ceiling soars 20'6" and gives you a glimpse of the loft above. A large sliding door leads to the covered veranda with large decorative pillars, offering a wonderful space for outdoor meals.
- Upstairs. three family bedrooms have walk-in closets, one bedroom has a full bathroom and the other two share a Jack and Jill. Galleries lead to a game room with trey ceiling and bar, and a loft with awesome views to the first floor below.
- The master suite boasts a trey ceiling, luxurious master bath with his and hers vanities, separate shower and tub, and two walk-in closets with built-ins. A large utility room with counter space for folding or sewing, space for your washer and dryer, and a utility tub complete the second story.
- The 2-car, front-facing garage has a storage area and double wash sink and gives you entry to the home's mud room. From the garage, enter a mud and powder rooms, helping you clean up and de-clutter in one tidy space.