4 Bed Contemporary with Veranda
About This Plan
- The foyer gives you sight lines all the way through to the family room in back of this 2 story 4 bed contemporary house plan. A quiet study awaits behind French doors on your right and you pass the dining room as you head to the open floor plan in back.
- The kitchen boasts built-ins, plenty of counter space, and a free-standing island. An eating bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast room and family room. This open area leads to the veranda, with a covered cooking unit for outdoor grilling. A bar adds to your entertainment options.
- The family room ceiling soars 20'6" and gives you a glimpse of the loft above. A large sliding door leads to the covered veranda with large decorative pillars, offering a wonderful space for outdoor meals.
- Upstairs. three family bedrooms have walk-in closets, one bedroom has a full bathroom and the other two share a Jack and Jill. Galleries lead to a game room with trey ceiling and bar, and a loft with awesome views to the first floor below.
- The master suite boasts a trey ceiling, luxurious master bath with his and hers vanities, separate shower and tub, and two walk-in closets with built-ins. A large utility room with counter space for folding or sewing, space for your washer and dryer, and a utility tub complete the second story.
- The 2-car, front-facing garage has a storage area and double wash sink and gives you entry to the home's mud room. From the garage, enter a mud and powder rooms, helping you clean up and de-clutter in one tidy space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,056 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"