4-Bed Country House Plan with Vaulted Ceiling and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Shakes, stone, and brick add texture to the stunning exterior of this 4-bedroom, country house plan. Inside, a grand vaulted ceiling soars above the combined great room and kitchen.
- Enjoy cooking in this spacious kitchen, where an island is surrounded with bar-height seating for ten. The nearby wet bar helps when entertaining, and neighbors a sizable pantry.
- Escape to the rear porch to enjoy outdoor living, and find a fireplace and summer kitchen. The design includes an optional door from the porch to the master suite, which is set apart from the other bedrooms for additional privacy.
- Three family bedrooms line the right wall, and share a 4-fixture bath with a separate room for the toilet. Convert one of the rooms into a study or home office, if preferred.
- A 602 square foot bonus room rests above the 2-car garage, along with a full bath and large storage closet.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,537 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,537 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 564 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 602 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 10"
- Depth: 61' 3"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick