4 Bed Craftsman with 2 Story Great Room
About This Plan
- This luxury Craftsman house plan has a great exterior accented by a porch that wraps around three sides. A covered patio in back gives you more space to enjoy the fresh air and can be used as an outdoor living room.
- Enter the front door and enter the 2-story foyer and walk under the bridge above to the 2-story great room ahead. The great room has a dramatic fireplace and is open to the kitchen and nook providing great flow.
- The kitchen has a massive island and is near the breakfast nook and the formal dining room. A guest suite and den provide more intimate spaces on this floor.
- You have two stairs leading to the second floor - in the foyer and off the mudroom.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms plus a play room take up half of this floor. Step across the bridge (note the views below) and enter your luxury master suite with its own private deck.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the dining room and get more garage space with house plans 2325JD (master-up) and 23300JD (master down).
- Downsize with house plan 23374JD (3,558 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,556 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,616 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,940 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 784 sq. ft.
- Deck: 96 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss