Master Down (or Up) Luxury Craftsman
About This Plan
- This luxury Craftsman house plan has an abundance of windows that provide light and views throughout the home.
- Walk through the formal foyer off the covered front porch and note the open floor plan and the bridge above.
- Two-story ceilings in the great room and the dramatic fireplace make this a focal point for guests and family. It is open to the kitchen and nook providing great flow. A door off the nook leads to a private covered patio with attractive supporting columns.
- The dining room has built-in storage and easy kitchen access.
- The master suite has a fireplace and a full wraparound porch.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms, a play room and an office with a private deck. The second floor utility makes laundry a breeze. Views from the bridge are dramatic.
- Related Plans: Get a master-up layout with house plan 2325JD (crawlspace) and 23180JD (basement).
- On a tighter budget? See house plan 23374JD (3,558 sq. ft.).
- For something larger, see house plan 23364JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,629 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,673 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,956 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 843 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss