Master Down (or Up) Luxury Craftsman
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This luxury Craftsman house plan has an abundance of windows that provide light and views throughout the home.
- Walk through the formal foyer off the covered front porch and note the open floor plan and the bridge above.
- Two-story ceilings in the great room and the dramatic fireplace make this a focal point for guests and family. It is open to the kitchen and nook providing great flow. A door off the nook leads to a private covered patio with attractive supporting columns.
- The dining room has built-in storage and easy kitchen access.
- The master suite has a fireplace and a full wraparound porch.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms, a play room and an office with a private deck. The second floor utility makes laundry a breeze. Views from the bridge are dramatic.
- Related Plans: Get a master-up layout with house plan 2325JD (crawlspace) and 23180JD (basement).
- On a tighter budget? See house plan 23374JD (3,558 sq. ft.).
- For something larger, see house plan 23364JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.