Master Up or Down Luxury Craftsman
About This Plan
- This luxury Craftsman house plan has an abundance of windows that provide light and views throughout the home.
- Walk through the formal foyer off the covered front porch and note the open floor plan and the bridge above.
- Two-story ceilings in the great room and the dramatic fireplace make this a focal point for guests and family. It is open to the kitchen and nook providing great flow.
- A guest suite and den provide more intimate spaces on this floor.
- You have two stairs leading to the second floor - in the foyer and off the mudroom.
- Two bedrooms plus a play room take up half of this floor. Step across the bridge (note the views below) and enter your luxury master suite with its own private deck.
- Related Plans: Get a master-down layout with house plan 23300JD and a dining room in place of the tandem garage with house plan 23590JD (4,556 sq. ft.). Downsize with house plan 23374JD (3,558 sq. ft.) and get a basement with house plan 23180JD. Get a larger home with house plan 23364JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,360 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,940 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 294 sq. ft.
- Deck: 12 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 4"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1120 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss