4-Bed European House Plan with 2-Story Great Room and an Upstairs Game Room
About This Plan
- This 4-bed European-style house plan has an attractive facade with a stucco exterior and a 3-car courtyard-entry garage.
- The main floor master gives means less stairs for you to navigate. Upstairs, 3 bedrooms, an overlook to the 2-story great room and a game room await.
- A formal dining room is located in front and an informal breakfast room in back opens to the screened porch.
- French doors in the great room lead to the open terrace, giving you lots of space to entertain and enjoy the fresh air.
- A mudroom with built-ins helps organize clutter and serves as a transition between the home and the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,175 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,326 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,849 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 9"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12