4-Bed Exclusive Modern House Plan with Open Concept Main Floor
About This Plan
- The exterior of this 4-bedroom, modern house plan highlights large windows, stone accents, and horizontal siding. An open-concept, main floor plan includes a well-lit living area that flows seamlessly into the kitchen and dining room.
- The kitchen has ample counter space that covers both kitchen walls and a nearby walk-in pantry for easy access. A lovely outdoor living space off the dining room comes complete with its own fireplace.
- Stairs bring you to the center of the upper floor. The master suite is accessed via an angled set of french doors, which help to add a sense of depth and importance to the room.
- The master suite includes a standalone tub and shower, as well as dual sinks, a private toilet, and a spacious U-shaped walk-in closet.
- Down the hall are two identical bedrooms that share a bath with two sinks, as well as a loft/bonus room around the corner.
- Related: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85293MS.
- NOTE: This plan can not be built in King and Pierce County in Washington State.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,512 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,269 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front