4-Bed Farmhouse-inspired Barndominium-style House Plan with Drive-through RV Bay
About This Plan
- The right half of this Farmhouse-inspired Barndominium features a 2,100 square foot garage / workshop with front and rear overhead doors. The right bay has 12' by 14' doors front and back giving you drive-through ability for your RV.
- A staircase in the garage leads to an upstairs bedroom suite complete with a walk-in closet and bath with two vanities.
- From the wraparound porch, french doors open into a combined great room, kitchen with large island and pantry, and dining area which opens to the great room with fireplace.
- Two spacious bedrooms line the left side, across from a full bath and laundry room with garage access.
- The master bedroom is tucked into the rear of the design and includes a 5-fixture bathroom with a linen closet and a walk-in closet.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
- Related Plans: Get a larger version with house plan 135196GRA and a smaller version with house plan 135072GRA and 135199GRA. Get a version with an apartment in addition to the main home with house plan 135209GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,031 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 748 sq. ft.
- Deck: 823 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,042 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 2100 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss