4-Bed Hill Country Home Plan with Home Office
About This Plan
- Clerestory windows bring additional natural light into the great room of this 4-bedroom Hill Country home plan.
- The open floor plan delivers two sets of accordion-style glass doors for easy access to the rear patio, and the adjoining kitchen hosts a central prep island and walk-in pantry.
- The work-at-home resident will appreciate the home office tucked behind a barn door just off the dining room.
- The master bedroom enjoys a vaulted ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet, while bedroom 2 can be found down the hall with frontal views.
- Two side-by-side bedrooms downstairs, each with their own full bath and walk-in closet, share the lower level with a large rec / game room with a wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,720 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,931 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,789 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 397 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 837 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss