4-Bed Home Plan with Angled Garage and Stone Accents
About This Plan
- An angled garage and a distinctive stone exterior set the stage for the unique layout inside.
- A cozy keeping room is situated adjacent to the kitchen, creating uncommon angles rarely found in stock home plans.
- The master suite is secluded on the main level, and features a bayed sitting area – a great spot to unwind. Three additional bedrooms have private access to bathing areas and walk-in closets.
- A built-in desk is incorporated to the upper floor, giving children a perfect place to do homework or crafts.
- A third garage bay is separate from the others, providing the perfect spot for boat or utility storage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 710337BTZ, 710344BTZ and 710343BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,974 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,038 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,894 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 745 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick