4-Bed Low Country House Plan with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- This classic low country house plan has a wide front porch and shed roofed dormers.
- The vaulted family room with built-ins and a fireplace is centrally located to welcome all visitors.
- The dining room is large and will seat any number of dinner guests. The kitchen is a chef's dream with an island and all appliances. The kitchen adjoins the breakfast and keeping rooms for casual gatherings, family time or meals.
- The screened porch and deck add additional outdoor living spaces when the weather cooperates.
- The master suite has a beamed ceiling and sitting area and access to the outdoor living spaces. The master bath has double vanities and an interesting soaking tub and shower. The master bath ceiling is vaulted with high windows. The his-and-her closets will accommodate a full wardrobe.
- The upper level has three bedrooms, one with a private bathroom and two others that share a compartmentalized bath. The tech area provides a desk for homework or games.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 710342BTZ, 710337BTZ, and 710343BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,599 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,334 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,265 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick