Traditional House Plan with Angled Garage and 2-Story Family Room
About This Plan
- A brick exterior with a touch of board and batten and a unique angled garage greet you to this 4-bed house plan.
- The kitchen, breakfast area and vaulted keeping room come together to create a unified space for casual family time.
- His and hers closets and a lavish master bath create a "Suite" spot to start and end your day.
- The second floor bedrooms all feature walk-in closets and bath access – a rarity in today's designs. A built-in desk in the second floor loft creates the perfect homework station for kids.
- The three-car garage has one secluded bay, ideal for lawn and garden storage, a boat or RV.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 710342BTZ, 710344BTZ and 710337BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,189 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,153 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,036 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,039 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 811 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick