4-Bed House Plan with Angled Garage and Dynamic Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Timeless brick, board-and-batten siding and front porch create an "Old World" feel for this beautiful home plan. Steep gables provide interesting proportions and massing. The window arrangements and a dove cote complete the façade.
- Inside, multiple sight lines are created by the interesting angles of the design. The luxurious master suite is an entire wing along with the study that converts to a master suite sitting room if you choose. The suite includes a spa bath and separate his-and-her closets to handle any size wardrobe.
- The large kitchen with an island makes meal prep a snap and services the formal dining area as well as the breakfast room.
- The keeping room and family room, each with volume ceilings, are sized to comfortably handle family gatherings and large parties or functions.
- The upper level holds three additional bedrooms each with its own bath and a bonus room for recreation or privacy.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 710342BTZ, 710344BTZ and 710343BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,717 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 21 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,219 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,198 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 862 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick